If you are visiting Pattaya, situated in Thailand, you would know that it is one of the best locations in the world for anyone to go on a holiday to. The beautiful beaches, the lovely holiday inns, the friendly locals overall make Pattaya the most mesmerizing place anyone can go to! Planning on a destination to vacation with your family or loved one might be the easiest part of the process, but when it comes to finding the right accommodation, it might not be as easy as you expect. In fact, many people struggle to find a good hotel or inn to stay at when they go on holiday because they might simply be too late to make a reservation. In order to make sure you do not make this mistake, make your reservations prior to going to the location so you know you would not run in to any problems! Here are some top tips to help you find the best holiday inn in Pattaya!
Does it have a beautiful view and location?
When you are trying to enjoy a relaxing vacation in a beautiful country like Thailand, there is no point in spending your money on a hotel that is not even situated in a pleasing location. Why not find the best Pattaya sea view hotel for you and your family to stay in? This way you know you are going to stay in a pleasing, gorgeous hotel surrounded by the amazing beaches found in the city. What more can anyone ask for when going on vacation?
Does it have the services and facilities you are looking for?
Many of us know that we are unable to truly enjoy a holiday unless we stay in a place that has all the services we are expecting. When you are in Pattaya, find a hotel that has a lot of different services to offer to their customers so you would not find yourself at an inconvenience at any moment! Pattaya restaurants to bars, everything should be a blink away so as to make sure your holiday is nothing short of perfect! You and your family will be able to enjoy your holiday with such services and facilities!
Will the hotel offer luxury servicing to you?
Even though a lot of people go on holiday to sight see and travel, a lot of people also go on holiday to relax and spend some time with their family. For this to happen you need to have access to luxuries at the hotel and it is a chance to pamper yourself as well, so ensure that you are treated as such!
Indonesia has rapidly gained popularity as a tourist destination, and more importantly, as a honeymoon spot for couples looking for a romantic getaway. The country is basically an aggregation of thousands of islands, meaning there is no shortage of places to visit in this vast country. There are more beaches and forests than you can ever visit in your lifetime, and the bubbling tourist industry has led to the establishment of plenty of luxurious resorts for you to enjoy. Here are some of the most beautiful honeymoon spots in Indonesia:
- Bali – whether you stay at the Jimbaran hotels on the beach of this island or more inland, Bali is definitely the most well-known honeymoon spot in all of Indonesia (and it is also pricier as a result!). As the tourist capital of the country, you can find just about anything: from its beautiful beaches to the safaris in its jungles, there is just about any kind of activity for the nature lovers and lovers of water activities. View more here https://www.bali.intercontinental.com/.
- Ora Beach – the luxury honeymoon resorts in Bali are not the only ones to offer pristine beaches and water activities! Ora Beach is yet another famous honeymoon spot in Indonesia, it comes with unpolluted fair beaches and crystal clear waters. The pristine environment makes this location the perfect spot to try snorkelling and other underwater activities such as diving. The beach is also not the only spot to visit here – there is a lush forest right behind that you can trek to your heart’s content.
- Banyuwangi – if you are expecting to see one of the many volcanoes in Indonesia, then head right away to Banyuwangi, home to the Ijen volcano. This specific volcano offers yellow sulphurous rocks and blue flames at its majestic crater. That said, there is more than the volcano to see here: there are beaches that offer snorkelling activities, as well as a national park with a wide variety of beautiful flora and fauna.
- Lake Toba – yet another scenic volcanic landscape that works as a perfect honeymoon location is Lake Toba. This beautiful lake is in fact a volcanic lake – or the remains of a crater filled up with water over time to form a beautiful lake. The beautiful river valley and the lush landscapes alongside allow for plenty of activities not limited to trekking and walks, but also including canoeing and skiing during the right seasons.
- Komodo – this island offers yet another spectacle of natural beauty that Indonesia offers. The blue waters of this island offer plenty of opportunities for snorkelling and to see its beautiful corals. Its national parks also offer the eponymous animal, the Komodo dragon.